Welcome to the registration site for the prestigous exam to become Fellow of European Board of Surgery in MIS (Minimally Invasive Surgery). Successful EBSQ MIS Eligibility and Examination candidates are awarded the title "Fellow of the European Board of Surgery/MIS – F.E.B.S./MIS".
Date and place
- Administrative fee. application and manual vetting for eligibility (200 Euro).
- If accepted for eligibility, then the remaining fee will be paid (1,000 Euro).
Eligbility and submission of documents
How to register for the exam
The complete registration process uses a software called Ortrac. You can find information about how to use it at support.orzone.com. Click on Ortrac Medical v5. There are different articles if you need any help at any stage.
What are the main steps in the registration process
- You will click on create account below (unless you have registered before, then you will sign in). Click here to read more about how to create an account.
- You will be asked to fill in standard information such as name and other details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as id/passport etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed.
- You will be asked to fill in information relating to the eligibility requirements, such as proof of training and similar details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as proof of training, recommendation letters etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed. Please note that you must enter all documents. See more above on this particular step (Eligibility and submission of documents).
- You will then be asked to pay the administrative fee.
- After this your application will be reviewed.
- If your application fulfills the requirements then you will be notified and asked for final payment, If there are problems with your application then you may be asked for other details or your application may be rejected.
Methods of payment
Payment of the application fee and exam fee for individual participants (which apply to most registrations) must be made online via this registration system. This can be done using most major credit or debit cards.
There are two exceptions to this rule.
- If your hospital (or other external party) wishes to pay for you or a group of colleagues via invoice and bank transfer then have them to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include information for which names they wish to pay for and address/email for invoice.
- If you live in a country outside Europe where credit cards may not work (a few countries in Middle East and Africa), then you can also write an email to email@example.com and state your name and which exam you are applying for. A small manual fee will be added to manually process the payment.
Please also make sure you read the Terms and Conditions for this application before you continue, as these contain important information.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
If you do not have an account, you may create one now.
Sign in with...